New Year WordPress Clean-Up Special
It’s been a while since we’ve done any maintenance on your website.
With a WordPress website you need to go in regularly to make sure everything is up-to-date and functioning as it should.
Wordpress itself must be running the most current version for complete security and functionality.
Often times a plugin can not get updated, or even become obsolete; which can lead to security issues.
You need to catch these issues before they turn into bigger problems.
7-Point New Year Clean-Up
- Update to current Version of WordPress.
- Update all plugins to current versions.
- Repair any’all broken links.
- Delete all spam mail that’s been collected.
- Delete all spam forms that have been collected.
- Run complete security system scan and address any issues.
- Provide you with complete report of what was done.